Incident Response & Disaster Recovery
things can go wrong very quickly...
Both of these terms (response and recovery) require action. Action to respond to, and recover from, an event that poses a threat to stored data. For some organizations, the response to, and recovery from, an event like this, has been well planned and actually rehearsed. Their preemptive measures have protected the company from debilitating business interruption, serious financial loss, legal jeopardy, and reputational harm.
Here are some questions that most companies should ask of themselves;
> What is your risk?
> Where are you most vulnerable?
> Who would you depend on in an emergency?
> How would your organization be affected by a breach event?
> Has the organization planned for this?
With data backup and recovery, you will benefit. And here's how:
• HIPAA Compliance - It is required by law and we can help
• Plan for unexpected issues – They happen to everyone, and they can happen at any time. Take preventative measures today. RiskTool has an Incident Response feature to assist in the planning process.
• Safeguard and defend your business – RiskTool helps you protect your data, network, and systems so you can focus on more important issues. Depending on the risk, we can help implement any number of tools to prevent serious loss.
• Don’t wait to recover – When your network does go down and data is lost, we can have you back up in no time.
• Regardless of business size, you need dependable data backup and recovery. Map your network, have an incident response plan, have a coordination agreement, notify your attorney, isolate the incident from harming everyone. Allow us to help – call today and prepare for the unexpected.